What we're doing about COVID-19
Updated: 2020-07-23 at 6:15 PM CST
We have spent the past three months developing an operational plan designed to ensure the health and safety of our members, their guests, and our staff. This plan is the result of extensive consideration of the situation and needs of our partners and our team.
Our commitment has always been to provide the best workspace available. That commitment still stands, and we are working to create the safest, healthiest work environments possible.
Our guidelines and policies
- Conference room capacities have been reduced, please speak with your client solutions advisor or center manager regarding bookings
- Team room capacities have been reduced to ensure social distancing in the workplace
- We have additional cleaning measures in place
- We have removed or reduced lounge furniture in kitchen and common areas
- Physical dividers have been added where appropriate
- Mail forwarding and telephone forwarding is available for clients working remotely to help avoid disruptions to the greatest extent possible
We will continue to monitor the situation and update our policies accordingly. As always, if you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to your center manager or client solutions advisor.